Friday, October 15, 2010

Husband thinks I left this out in last post....

**Adult content warning!!**

Ok, Husband read the Happiness post, and he is extremely upset that I did not take HIS suggestion for happiness.

What was his idea for my Happiness post, you may ask? Blowjobs....

Now, explain to me, a WOMAM, how I am supposed to include BJs into MY idea of happiness

I do NOT have the parts to even receive one of these, let alone know whether I can relate it to happiness.

Apparently, however, men relate BJs to happiness.

Now we all know.

Bet you're happy to have this knowledge, aren't you?

2 comments:

  1. OK blowjobs and happiness go hand in hand. Husband is a only a very talented Tattoist but a wise, wise man.Now how would a womam - or in most cirlces referred to as woman - relate BJ's to happiness? I have only this to say - do you not enjoy making the man of life happy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. meant to say man of YOUR life up there....

    ReplyDelete