Friday, November 5, 2010

Facebook Friend Friday

More status updates from my wonderful Facebook friends!

"fuck the stupid shit" I couldn't agree more. In fact, this may become my phrase for the next week!

"There is a level of "missing the point entirely" here that just keeps going on and on and on..." Hmmmm...we must know the same people. Either that, or they all came from the same gene pool. Scary, isn't it?

"Oh my Lord where do kids come up with things? Getting ready to brush M's hair after her bath & she says, " for $4 you can mom." I give her this look & she then says "don't give me the mad face just give me $4." I am gonna be in trouble with this girl!!!" So, you've trained a high maintenance woman already? Yay, you!!

"Trying to stay calm... But the crazy freak is back sending threatening messages and stirring up trouble... God help me..." I see you must have the same choices in men I've had in my past. It makes you wonder how in the hell any of us manage to find a decent man, with all these crazy fuckers running around!

"bout to crack a motherf**kers head open. I can't stand stupid people." I'm noticing a trend in all the statuses today. And I think I like it. In fact, I know I like it. I don't even have to put a status up today, all I have to do is hit "like" on all of yours.

1 comment:

  1. hey there!! thanks for following my blog! i'm now following back!! :)

    ReplyDelete