Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Favorite Picture of 2010

It's the end of the year, so I decided to go through my phone, and clean out some of the junk I have stored in here.

Instead, I found a bunch of pictures I'd forgotten I even had.

Like the one posted above.

It seems fitting that first picture I share of me, also includes Husband. 

Most would agree that though we don't look like this but once a year, this picture fits us.

It shows that we can have fun.

It shows that we don't care about looking perfect all the time.

It shows that we enjoy each other, even though we can both go to extremes.

It also happens to be Halloween (my favorite holiday!), and our anniversary! (ok, so it was the 30th, which IS our anniversary, but not REALLY Halloween. Close enough!)

So, dear readers, I pronounce this my favorite pic of 2010.






1 comment: