Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'm a Lazy Bitch...

I've once again neglected blog land. Not that it matters, as no one reads this anyway. Like, seriously, I think I've had 4 page views in the last month, and 0 comments. (Woohoo!! I suck at blogging, too....)

I'm tequila drunk at the moment. You see, I'm suffering from a horrible cold, and took the advice of an elderly Hispanic gentleman. Needless to say, the cold isn't bothering me much at the moment.

Things on the marriage front, well, to be frank, haven't changed much.

I go through most days wondering if I'm as useless as I'm told I am. No lie.

I have little, to no, passion for art at the moment. Considering that is how I make my living, that is probably not a good thing...

The tequila bottle is on the counter, tempting me with thoughts such as, "If you just have one more drink, things will get better." I know it's a liar, but am giving in to temptation anyway. If nothing else, I'll be so drunk I won't give a shit.

The house I lust after is still in limbo. I'm trying the whole think positive, and what you want will come your way. So far, it's not working. I can see myself, and my husband and kids living there. I just can't figure out how to make it happen.

I try to be happy, and go lucky. It's not working.....

3 comments:

  1. My page views and comments seem to dry up once in a while, too. It's usually, when, like you, I'm not feeling passionate about... anything.

    I don't know whether I could write while drinking tequila, but you have inspired me to try. May get some beautiful lies out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogging. The secret is just to keep reaching out to as many people as possible and keep an ongoing comment relationship with them. It helps keep those pageviews in double, triple, and hey maybe even quadruple digits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad about blog neglect, mine has been terribly neglected. I'm here from KSBorn, btw. You had commented on my bierock post. I am curious as to if you are still in Kansas and if your German background would be German from Russia.

    ReplyDelete